Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T #4 Summary

Educator Joe Sowash fully supports technological innovation in education. The blog posts I read and commented on by Mr. Sowash fully reflected these beliefs. In one blog, Mr. Sowash detailed his experiences planning the 2013 MiGoogle Conference. The MiGoogle conference is a large convention of 600 people to showcase Google tools and new teaching styles using these tools. Sessions on Project Based Learning were held and new versions of applications such as Google Drive were showcased. Mr. Sowash also had success engaging the whole community in the convention, bringing in local sponsors.

In my comment to Mr. Sowash I shared my recognition of his belief in the importance of technology in education. In addition, I made sure to commend him on his success organizing the MiGoogle event. The second blog post I commented on advocated the use of Google Chrome and gave suggestions on shortcuts and syncing methods. These suggestions range from Tab and Bookmark syncing methods to auto loading pages one visits every time one gets on Chrome. In my comment, I shared that most people prefer to use Chrome, so there is a consensus that is a good browser. In addition, I shared in my comment that the suggestions he gave were good things to know for any Chrome user.

You can view Mr. Sowash's blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment