Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project #13 PBL Plan #1

Lesson Plan #1 WWII Overview

This lesson plan details the events that caused and transpired during WWII. Students are divided into groups of four and draw at random to study WWII from a particular Nation's point of view. Students analyze Primary Sources to develop an argument centered around why each Nation entered the war and their corresponding Nation's impact on the war. Students use Icurio, as well as other mediums of technology for research and presentation. Students present their Thesis to the class in a presentation or video. The objective of the Project is for students to gain a broad understanding of WWII and its global implications.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot access your Lesson Plan. Google reports I do not have permission to see it.

    Your team did not do this project collaboratively. Why not? That was the assignment.

    Each of your partners used BIE Planner. I am going to require that from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Strange,

    I'm sorry for this inconvenience! I accidentally kept it set on Private, but I have just changed it to Public. Hopefully this fixes the problem!

    We didn't realize this was a Collaborative assignment. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. I will be sure to use the BIE planner from now on!

    Lance

    ReplyDelete